06:39,27,May,2010 | (1947/0/0) | Original
Note: The trackback url will expire after 23:59:59 today
Note: The trackback url will expire after 23:59:59 today
How to diagnose diaphragmatic hernia? How to diagnose diaphragmatic hernia?
Diagnosis of diaphragmatic hernia points are:
(1) Note history: more common in infants with congenital diaphragmatic hernia, and traumatic diaphragmatic hernia and trauma, especially trauma-related violence, were mostly adults.
(2) Note that the clinical symptoms: As mentioned above, clinical manifestations of diaphragmatic hernia in multiple organ systems are abnormal, the treatment should be carefully examined, not sloppy.
(3) Note that the chest symptoms and signs: It should be noted whether tracheal shift, chest, or whether there is abnormal voiced drum sound, whether it can hear bowel sounds.
(4) to do X-ray examination: X-ray fluoroscopy and chest X-ray taken to see whether there is intrathoracic stomach bubble or liquid surface (liquid surface appearance has a direct relationship with intestinal obstruction is an important sign of intestinal obstruction ), if the image intestine. X-ray examination if there is doubt, X-ray fluoroscopy, the patient swallow barium, and barium in monitors to observe the movement in the digestive tract. Normal oral barium in the abdominal cavity through the esophagus to the stomach, intestine and then. If a diaphragmatic hernia, stomach or intestine into the chest, this time in the X-ray, it can be observed in the barium swallow in the chest. At the same time according to the form of barium, characteristics, it is easy to determine the location of the stomach and intestines, thus confirmed diaphragmatic hernia.
Months did diaphragmatic hernia, malrotation surgery how to treat adult malrotation
The illness: eight months did diaphragmatic hernia, intestinal malrotation surgery
Q: condition Description: I am 18 years old, on December 91 did diaphragmatic hernia, malrotation surgery, no adverse symptoms, frequent intestinal obstruction since 2000, frequent year after year, has .
General Hospital of Nanjing Military Region, General Surgery, Ren Jian'an replies:
Long story, we need to analyze all the data integrated together. More>> diaphragmatic hernia, intestinal malrotation after, the occurrence of bowel obstruction, do surgery.
Illnesses: intestinal obstruction,
Q: condition Description: I am 18 years old, 1991.3.19 born. Done on December 91, diaphragmatic hernia, malrotation surgery, no adverse symptoms, often starting in 2000, intestinal .
Tang Yun Hospital General Surgery 301 Re:
Agree with what you have consulted several professors. Details>> diaphragmatic hernia, malrotation how to treat postoperative ileus frequently
Diaphragmatic hernia, malrotation how to treat postoperative ileus frequently
Neonatal intestinal malrotation prone to adhesions after surgery it? How to prevent it?
Malrotation also vomit after surgery
Malrotation to su
22-month boy, diaphragmatic hernia after surgery review.
73-year-old man suddenly got diaphragmatic hernia, must be surgery?
Diaphragmatic hernia in the left chest, one month after review
You may be interested in articles related to the article diaphragmatic hernia doctors intestinal malrotation intestinal malrotation in infants prone to adhesions after surgery it? How to prevent it? * Emergency surgery in children with intestinal malrotation da Vinci robot to complete diaphragmatic hernia repair surgery Da Vinci robot-assisted repair of diaphragmatic hernia infants vomiting and upper gastrointestinal malformations such child was born, how high survival rate, will affect the future life? * Eight-month-old grandson how to treat dental caries? * Taking antidiabetic drugs in eight months old boy suffering from errors Chalazion how they deal with broken skin? * Eight months of the older children how to gradually blocked tear duct treated? * Leonardo da Vinci robot-assisted repair of diaphragmatic hernia infants vomiting and upper gastrointestinal malformations such child was born, how high survival rate, will affect the future life? * Leonardo da Vinci robot to complete diaphragmatic hernia repair surgery neonatal intestinal malrotation prone to adhesions after surgery it? How to prevent it? * Emergency surgery in children with intestinal malrotation You may also care about other related issues diaphragmatic hernia, intestinal malrotation frequent postoperative ileus
* Malrotation also vomit after surgery
* One year old has done in your hospital surgical intestinal malrotation
* Novice child care, after intestinal malrotation surgery
* Left chest hernia surgery
* Diaphragmatic hernia complications after surgery you will stay
* Hernia surgery heart of change?
* Wuhan neonatal diaphragmatic hernia surgery
* Diaphragmatic hernia surgery cost
Abdominal organs via the Ministry of chest and abdomen of posterolateral diaphragmatic herniation into the chest film were called hernia abdominal film (also known as diaphragmatic hernia or posterolateral Bochdalek hernia) were mainly observed in newborns, often associated with other malformations. Rare in adults, the hernia occurs in the left side, about 90%. The right diaphragm with liver protection and the right Bochdalek hole left in the embryonic development of more closed early, so the right side of the chest and abdomen hernia rare film. Home Symptoms Causes examination and treatment of disease prevention induced congenital diaphragmatic hernia symptoms article
Abdominal hernia membrane respiratory and digestive system often leads to the abnormal one. The most common symptoms in the newborn presented with acute breathing difficulties and respiratory failure within a few hours after birth, most appear cyanotic sucking or crying when the stomach into the chest aggravated if organs are more often due to life-threatening acute respiratory failure when combined with significant vomiting or bowel obstruction should be considered a failure in infants rotation in patients with multiple children and adolescents with mild chronic respiratory and gastrointestinal symptoms of recurrent respiratory infection was intermittent severe abdominal pain, shortness of breath activities such as vomiting, indigestion, but rarely with acute breathing difficulties 2. signs of ipsilateral thoracic symptoms of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: All Content>> way to check for congenital diaphragmatic hernia
Due to external pressure by the hernia contents influence the formation of atelectasis caused by hypoxemia in abdominal gas exchange membrane when the hernia typical chest X-ray or chest as follows: ipsilateral chest inflate the abdomen with multiple air loop intestinal loop to reduce heart and contralateral mediastinal shift to the right side of the chest film hernia If the hernia contents when the liver is manifested in the lower right chest with a mediastinal mass was opaque to the left shift associated with "lack of liver sign" (ie, right upper quadrant of the liver zone in the inflatable intestinal loop) umbilical vein contrast images can be distributed according to the portal vein to determine the location of the liver herniated into the chest X ray in the newborn may increase gastrointestinal barium meal examination of intestinal obstruction to incarceration of congenital diaphragmatic hernia . way to check: all content>> the cause of
(A) in the treatment usually requires surgical treatment in neonatal surgery, if not for about 75% of infants died within a month within 2 days of surgery but post-natal mortality rate is high (about 50% to 75%) more than 2 days post-surgery The mortality was significantly reduced so choose the appropriate timing of surgery is very important when a serious condition may be considered for mechanical ventilation or extracorporeal membrane oxygenation to be 2 to 5 days post-surgery treatment is conducive to further reduce the mortality and prognosis of surgical treatment for patients also lateral extent of pulmonary hypoplasia have to reverse the gastrointestinal tract obstruction or strangulation and other factors associated with other malformations in infants and children chest film hernia contents are mostly . the cause of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: the entire contents of>> disease on congenital diaphragmatic hernia Article SSI ļ ʱ