07:59,20,Nov,2007 | (411/0/0) | Original
Note: The trackback url will expire after 23:59:59 today
Note: The trackback url will expire after 23:59:59 today
Home> academic journals> Mechanics in Engineering "-2001 2> cerebral arteriovenous malformation feeding artery pressure measurement accuracy of
Cerebral arteriovenous malformation feeding artery pressure measurement accuracy of VERACITY ANALYSIS OF PRESSURE MEASUREMENT IN THE FEEDING ARTERY OF CEREBRAL ATERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION PATIENTS
You can in the "My Services" in the view you add a reference to the notification list, and configure access to notices.
Close Download PDF Reader
Cerebral arteriovenous malformation feeding artery pressure measurement accuracy of quantitative analysis. The results that were measured interventional catheterization in patients with cerebral arteriovenous malformation feeding artery pressure, the catheter can lead to measurement results of the low side. This The conclusion is supported in patients with cerebral arteriovenous malformation is generally difficult to low-pressure perfusion of cerebral ischemia in the lead part of the point of view. of: SUN Shu-chun, Wang Daming Yanzong Yi Ling Feng SUN ShujinYAN ZongyiWang DamingLING Feng Author: SUN Shu-chun, Yan Zongyi, SUN Shujin, YAN Zongyi (Department of Mechanics and Engineering Science, Peking University,)
Wang Daming, Ling Feng, Wang Daming, LING Feng (Ministry of Health, Beijing Hospital, Interventional Neuroradiology Research Center) Title: Mechanics and Practice ISTICPKU English title: MECHANICS IN ENGINEERING, the volume (of): 2001 23 ( 2) Classification: O3 Key words: cerebral arteriovenous malformations catheterization hemodynamic pressure measurement unit standard low-pressure perfusion Keywords: R74 R81 machine standard Keywords: Cerebral arteriovenous malformation feeding artery pressure measurement accuracy of the pressure measurementmeasured data ischemia interventional catheter pressure measurement in patients with low-pressure perfusion measurements by quantitative Foundation item: National Natural Science Foundation of China DOI: References (8) Ling Feng interventional neuroradiology 1991 SUN Shu-chun. Yanzong Yi hemodynamics of cerebral arteriovenous malformations Theoretical Models of 2000 (01) Kader A. Young WLThe effects of intracranial AVMs on cerebral hemodynamics 1996 Hacein-bey L. Nour RAdaptive changes in autoregulation to chronic cerebral hypotention in AVM patients: An acetazolamide-enhanced SPECT study 1995 Ornstein E. Blesser WB.Young WLA com puter simulation of the haemodynamic effects of in tracranial AVM Nornes H. Grip AHemodynamic aspects of cerebral arteriovenous malformations 1980 Spetzler RF.Hargraces RW.McCormick PWRelationship of perfution pressure and size to risk of hemorrhege from AVMs 1992 Fleischer LH.Young WLRelationship of tran scranial Doppler flow velocities and arteriovenous malformation feeding artery pressures 1993
>> More . similar to the literature cited relevant literature Bowen (1) Zhang Xinyuan. Ma Lian booths. Wangqi Hong. Yu Chak. Yang Ming. Qinshang Zhen aneurysm
>> More .
The treatment of cerebral arteriovenous malformations to prevent bleeding, reduce or correct the "brain steal", to improve the blood supply of brain tissue, relieve nerve dysfunction, seizure control and improve patients lives. Current treatment options include conservative treatment, microsurgical resection, endovascular surgery and check stereotactic radiotherapy.
1. Conservative treatment for older, only the symptoms of epilepsy or major functional areas in the brain and deep brain lesions or lesions not suitable for surgery in extensive deep, should be treated conservatively. The main purpose of conservative treatment is to prevent or stop bleeding and rebleeding, seizure control and ease symptoms.
(1) to maintain normal patterns of life: to avoid strenuous exercise, mood swings and fatigue, maintaining smooth stool, high blood pressure due to lower blood pressure. Bleeding, should definitely stay in bed for 1 to 6 weeks.
(2) antiepileptic therapy: selection based on the type of epilepsy, antiepileptic drugs, long-standing regular medication to control seizures. And limitations of grand mal seizures may be the preferred phenytoin, phenobarbital or flutter meters ketone, psychomotor seizures optional phenytoin, carbamazepine, nitrazepam, sodium valproate, etc., absence seizures can choose a small B Hu amine, sodium valproate, clonazepam and so on. Complete control of seizures is usually in 2 to 3 years before considering gradually reduce the dosage.
(3) symptomatic treatment: a bleeding may be symptomatic treatment of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Who have increased intracranial pressure such as dehydration agent may be given mannitol reduce intracranial pressure. Such as large hematoma, increased intracranial pressure is serious, it is desirable that surgical removal of hematoma. Selected based on the patient's symptoms of symptomatic treatment of different drugs to reduce the patient's symptoms.
(4) to prevent further bleeding: You can try Aminomethylbenzoic acid, aminocaproic acid and other clotting drugs to prevent further bleeding, but its efficacy remains to be further confirmed.
2. Microsurgical resection of the application of microsurgical technique to the brain AVM surgical resection rate is greatly improved. So far, surgical resection is still the definitive treatment of this disease one of the best.
Medical HEALTH "> Medical>> Neurology and Psychiatry>> Summary of unruptured brain arteriovenous malformations should conservative treatment? Download the full text of this collection of reviews Recommended Suke Jiang  Gao Yan PLA 66393 army hospital, Yi County, Hebei 074200 , the Second Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou University, Department of Neurology, 215004, "International Journal of Cerebrovascular Diseases" 2007 15 No. 11 fast food prizes Report Summary: To With noninvasive imaging technology, unruptured cerebral arterioveno